Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Where To Get the North America Rail Pass

I was surprised that most people I talked with don't know about this type of rail pass. I asked some Canadian friends and they never heard about it. I went to a rail station in Toronto(not a major one though)and asked the staff about it but they only gave me a puzzled look.

I checked some travel agencies but they don't know either, well at least the few I approached had no any idea what I was talking about. I was so frustrated. Where could I get this pass? it should be available in any train stations or a travel agency according to the research I did in the internet.

I found my way to Toronto's Union Station- the main train station. Finally, I got hold of a North America Railpass ticket. Then realized that these types of passes can only be obtained from the main train stations.

With the pass in my hand, I can now travel to as many destinations in the U.S and Canada as I can in one month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly leave your comments so that I could improve this blog. Thanks!

My Associate Store

counter