Sunday, September 26, 2010

We Choose the Global Pass Flexi to travel Europe

Exactly a year ago I ventured on an exciting trip to Europe with my mom and my sister. Since we came from the Philippines, traveling to Europe is a long way. We took the Korean Air from Cebu and stopped over Incheon Korea for about 15 hours. Luckily, the Incheon airport in Korea is a very beautiful airport with the best and most comfortable seats I have seen in all the airports I have been to. We were given a hotel while waiting for the long stay so it was a real nice way to start a long and beautiful trip. Our holiday consist of going for a week trip to Toronto before heading to Europe and then back again to Toronto for the Christmas holiday. We had a total of 90 days holiday. We had a long and exciting trip ahead. A long stay in Incheon kinda' prepared us for a much longer and more interesting trip ahead.

After a week stay in Toronto, It was time to go to our ultimate destination- EUROPE. We left Toronto at about 7ish pm of October 6. I was particularly excited to have my mom in this trip together with me and my sister for the first time. I have been to Europe twice but only with my sister. We stopped over London to change plane going to Switzerland. About 2 in the afternoon of october 6, 2009 we arrived in Zurich, Airport.

I always think that Switzerland was our first stop even though we passed by Toronto and London. It was in Switzerland where we started this Rail travel in Europe. We bought the Global Flexi Pass for our trip. We bought the rail passes while we were still in the Philippines. The Flexi pass allows us to save a bit on the rail pass since we were to travel together all the time. The Global Pass Flexi allowed us 30 days unlimited travel to 21 countries all over Europe on consecutive days. Since we were planning on visiting a lot of countries within a period of 1 month, we decided that the Global Pass Flexi was the best way to go for the kind of itinerary we had. There are different types of Eurail Passes. Each one offers different options. You can ask your travel agent which is the best pass to get for your itinerary. You can also visit the Eurail Pass website to be better informed.

First stop Switzerland.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly leave your comments so that I could improve this blog. Thanks!

My Associate Store

counter