Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Can't wait to start ...

Its 12:43 a.m. The long holiday break has left me with nothing to do but sleep and eat. One week has passed and I want to do something different. Maybe blogging is different from what I usually do....

I always want to go to places even as a child. My dad worked as a salesman then a manager of an appliance store. We changed homes like we changed our clothes. But we loved the adventure sans the packing of things and moving.
Locally, i have visited places of interest in my country. I have been to Baguio, Davao, Manila, Bohol, Tagaytay, and Bacolod. Those were interesting trips but my real adventure started when I had my first trip abroad.

Being a filipino, I have to go through a lot of hazzle getting a visa. This is one reason why even those who have the money to spend in a trip abroad get discouraged to travel outside the country. Most embassies in Philippines are located either in Makati City or Roxas Boulevard. People who don't have the patience to spend time in busy Manila and secure a visa are left with no choice but to stay and spend their holiday in the Philippines or in other Asian countries which do not require a visa. Getting a visa is not easy. You can get denied even with the purist intentions.

I have been denied a Canadian Visa 5 times but that was part of my adventure. Now I can coach applicants on what to do to be granted a visa.

This blog will tell you about the places I have been to, how to get there and my adventures getting visas from the countries I have been to. This will be a fun ride so please be sure to come back and check my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly leave your comments so that I could improve this blog. Thanks!

My Associate Store

counter